Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2 Sets of Micro LED 15 Warm White Lights Review.



I was thrilled to get an opportunity to try these LED lights. My daughter was even more thrilled! She's been wanting these forever! So when the box opened her eyes lit up. 

It was really easy to install the batteries (Included). We flipped the switch on and we had a pretty soft light! She took them and wrapped them around the post of her bunk bed. It made a really cool looking lighting effect to her room as a whole. 
These lights are on copper wire, which would make it easy to twist and bend them into just about any shape. The lights not too bright or dim so no matter what they are used for they are just pretty. 
These would be great for crafters or decorators alike! They are even good for kids who want something cool in their room. 

I recommend these to anyone looking for awesome, soft, lighting. 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment