Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FurBuddy Pet Grooming Brush Kit Review


This grooming tool kit has everything I needed to keep my pets fur well groomed and beautifully. They look healthier and I'm sure are more comfortable. The tools are easy to switch around depending on the job. The deshedding rake looks menacing, but my cats loved it. Their favorite part was the bristle brush. They'd have let me use that on them for hour! 
The handle is easy to grip and doesn't slid out of my hands. That makes this easy to use on the not so willing pet. Although I couldn't see any pet not loving this. This kit is great to have around now during shedding season. I have less fur on my clothes and furniture. 
Overall this is a top quality tool!

I recommend this to anyone with pets. 





No comments:

Post a Comment