Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Vitamin C Eye Gel Review



Everyone who knows me knows I am a vitamin C gel junkie. I have seen how well it works and love it. With that said not all vitamin C gels are equal. As soon as I tried this La Beaute Pure Vitamin C eye gel I knew it would stand above the rest!

This eye gel is easy to apply. I just massage a little in around my eyes and that's that. It's not sticky or oily. In fact it feels cool and refreshing. It absorbs quickly and cleanly. I love that it doesn't have an overpowering smell!

This viamin C eye gel is made with all natural products, which makes me feel good about using it. Best of all it works. I started seeing a difference in puffiness and fine lines within a week! 

Overall this is a great product I would recommend to everyone!



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment