Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SKLEER Review



I recently had the opportunity to try Skleer skin conditioning gel. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I found this could be used on so many different skin conditions from bug bites to dry skin and it works great on all of them! The only thing I hated was the smell, but because it worked so well I couldn't complain.  
The gel is easy to apply and isn't at all greasy or sticky. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a nasty film on my skin. In fact my skin is left feeling soft and refreshed. 
I love that this is made from natural ingredients and doesn't have a ton of chemicals and fillers in it. That makes me feel better about using it on my skin. 

Overall a great product!

I recommend this to everyone. 




I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment