Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Nura Natural Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil Review.



I used this the other day on my sunburn and it gave me almost instant relief. I never thought to use it on sunburn before until someone mentioned to me I should. I am so thankful they did. I do however, wash my face with Rose hip oil. It's great for taking off makeup!

I love the way my skin looks and feels after it's been cleaned with this. It's like it's been rejuvenated! I have also noticed a decrease in my fine lines and wrinkles. Just another awesome benefit!

I love that this doesn't leave a nasty film on my face. My skin isn't at all sticky or oily. It's just soft and silky after each use. 

Overall a great product!

I recommend this to everyone. 


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment