Tuesday, May 12, 2015

B12 Sublingual Vitamin -- B Complex Energy Pill Review


I have been feeling blah and drained lately. I'm not sure if it was the tail end of the winter blues or what, but I was glad to see it go! Once I started this supplement I was well on my way to feeling better. My energy increased and I just felt more awake without the crash that comes from using caffeine. 
These pills are easy to take. They aren't too big or too small. They are just the right size to swallow easily. They don't have a nasty smell or after taste, which made them easy to add to my daily routine. 

Overall these are a great product! 

I recommend this to anyone looking for an energy boost and just an overall feeling better. 



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment