Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper [Day by Day Beauty] Review



I have never tried blotting paper before. In fact I didn't know such a product existed so I was pretty excited to try it. They paper comes neatly packaged and was easy to remove one sheet at a time. This is great if someone needs to grab one out of a purse in a snap. The papers look and feel like tissue paper you'd wrap gifts in, but this is not any ordinary tissue paper!

The first to try this product was my teen daughter. We couldn't find any oil on her...disappointing. Next we tried her boyfriend who had a bit on his nose. The facial blotting paper quickly got rid of the shine on his nose and we were all impressed. The last person to try it was my oldest son. Yeah, we had to use two sheets. He has some oily skin! 
Overall I would say this product works wonderfully. It does the job intended and comes in very handy. Keep a pack in your purse for those unexpected photo opts. No more shiny face pictures! 

I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin. It would be great for teens who tend to have skin issues. The price is decent as well making it affordable for almost everyone!


I was given a free sample to review. All opinions are my own. 

You can buy Facial blotting paper here.




No comments:

Post a Comment