Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: I'm Dreaming About...



I love books that teach children in a way that's entertaining. Dan Jackson has done this beautifully in his I'm Dreaming About Books. These adorable books will make any child smile as they learn about dogs and dolphins. Even I learned some facts I didn't know before. I didn't know killer whales were actually a type of dolphin. 

The illustrations in these books are bright and beautiful. They go along with the story and get kids talking about the things they see. That's another great aspect of this book it encourages parents to talk to their children. 

I received a copy of I'm dreaming about free, but I loved it so much I purchased the second book to read with my kids. 

I would recommend this book to anyone with children ages 4-10. I would really suggest it to homeschooling families as there are quite a few things to teach children in them. It'd be perfect for science lessons.

I received a copy of one of these books free, but all opinions are my own.

You can purchase these books here.


No comments:

Post a Comment