Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: Lifeguard mini 1 portable charger



I have teens that think it's okay to kill their phone playing games, texting, etc while they are out. Then when I call them and call them they are all, oh my phone died. This after I have a heart attack why my child isn't answering their phones. Not anymore though, I gave my daughter the Lifeguard portable charger. Now she doesn't have an excuse to have a dead phone. 

The lifeguard is small enough it can fit into a pocket or purse. It's lightweight and easy to use. The Lifeguard s quality made and should last a good long time. It comes in four colors to match anyone's taste and style. Another awesome detail you can get a full charge in a couple hours instead of overnight. This is huge with my kids they live with those screens attached to their faces. 

I would recommend this product to anyone who have teens or use their cell phones a lot. This would be great for anyone who spends a lot of time on the road or out and about. It's affordable enough anyone can get one. 

You can buy a Lifeguard portable charger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment