Monday, February 9, 2015

Konjac Facial Sponge With Activated Bamboo Charcoal Review




I was recently given the opportunity to try a Konjac facial sponge from Wonderpiel. When it came in the mail I was like ummm... this think is hard! My cat started chewing on it and that made me even more scared to try it. I went into the bathroom and followed the simple instructions. WOW!!!! It wasn't hard on my sensitive skin and actually made my face feel wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised with with softness and glow of my skin after using it. 

It keeps it's shape and integrity after many uses. I have found using a great facial wash makes the experience even better. The problem is my teen daughter discovered the same thing. She is always stealing my stuff! 

I would recommend this product to anyone who wants soft glowing skin. Best part it comes with 100% money back guarantee.

I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. 

You can buy your own Konjac sponge here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment