Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: InstaNatural



When I received these in the mail I was enveloped in the sweet aroma as soon as I opened the box. I was so excited to try these free for review. I've been researching essential oils for a little while now and their benefits. 


Peppermint oil is great for the spirit and mind. It's also said to help with headaches. This would be great for us since my 11 year old has suffered with migraines since she was a toddler. This will be one of our top aroma therapy choices!


Lemon oil is a smell that just makes people happy. It reminds me of clean. It is also good for the skin with vitamins and properties that cleanse and tone.


Lavender oils is by far the most popular of all essential oils. It's known to help people relax and sleep. You can see lavender scents on just about everything now a days.

I am extremely impressed by the quality of these oils and the bottles they come in are strong and nice looking. The oils are so strong scented a few drops made my whole house smell great. They are priced reasonably and worth every cent.

I would recommend these to anyone who is into or looking into using essential oils as part of their health and wellness mentally and physically.


To buy these or learn more oils click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment