Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WonderZorb™ - Odor and Moisture Control Products Review




There are so many uses for WonderZorb I wasn't sure which to start with. My husband has an issue with stinky feet, which makes our closet smell nasty. I just put the pouch in the closet and within hours the smell was gone. It works that quickly. The best part it doesn't mask smells it eliminates them fully. 



Another great thing about Wonderzorb is it's environmentally friendly and reusable. You can set it in the sunlight or bake it to get rid of the smells it absorbed and use it for up to 6-8 months! I would say that's a product well worth it's cost!

I couldn't be more impressed by the quality and performance of this product. It can be used anywhere from your fridge to your basement. Wonderzorb has a line of products that you should check out. I have a feeling you might buy them all! 

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
Improves indoor air quality and absorbs odor instead of hiding it
Reduces moisture and moisture-related bacteria
Safe, odorless and non-toxic
Prolongs vegetable freshness in refrigerator
Reduces odors from: smoke, food, mildew, moisture, pets, ammonia, urine, perfume and colognes

You can check out more products by clicking here.

I was lucky enough to try this product free to review. All opinions are unbiased and my ow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment