Friday, February 6, 2015

Review: The Magical Jump Of Smallfridge



This book is absolutely adorable! I fell in love with it within a few pages. This book was written and illustrated to capture and keep the attention of children. 

Smallfridge goes on an outer space adventure after jumping on his bed one night. He visits all kinds of cool places like the Milky Way and Pluto. At each place he does something cool. Like drawing faces on the moon with the man on the moon. Any child will wish they were Smallfridge as they read about his adventures. 

The illustrations are done in a way that makes them look like children colored them in. Just another genius way for kids to connect with the book. The pictures will appeal to the imagination of kids of all ages. 

I really am impressed by this book and so were my children. I would recommend it to kids ages 2-10. Litter kids can begin to practice reading along and older kids will have no issues going along with the flow. The will love this book as much as we did!

I received a copy of this book for review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment