Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review: 20 oz. water bottles.



I was impressed by these bottles the moment I opened the box. They are heavy duty and beautiful. By heavy duty I mean you can knock someone out with one (remind me to hide these from the kids). These 20 oz. bottles double wall insulation keep drinks cold forever. 

The top spout is easy to pop up and the mouth piece is made of soft rubber. I have a tendency to chew the tops of my water bottles so this is a plus. It's also really easy to clean, which most water bottles with a straw are not. 

As you can see these water bottles are also easy to drink out of. For some reason my daughter keeps tipping it up. I assume because most water bottles like these don't have an awesome straw. She'll figure it out.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good quality water bottle. 

To order these bottles click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment