Friday, February 27, 2015

Francois et Mimi Ice Cream Bowl, Pastel Colors Set Review




I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box of these Francois et Mimi ice cream bowls. They are heavy duty and quality made. My kids will have a hard time breaking these. I do have to buy another set for us to all have one, but they aren't terribly expensive. The bowls are lead free and made of stoneware ceramic, which is what makes them so durable. 

They come in the prettiest pastel colors, which makes you want to put them on display. All of the little kids picked out their favorites after dinner and we made sundaes. The bowls are just the right size to portion ice cream. The sides are high enough that there isn't ice cream melting over the sides. It's just the perfect little dessert bowl. 

The bowls were easy to clean. I just rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. They came out as sparkly as when I opened the box. The bowls fit together for easy storage int he cupboard as well. Another huge plus when you have limited storage space. 

I would recommend these to anyone looking for beautiful dessert bowls. They come with 6 in the set, which is perfect for average size families. 

You can learn more or buy them by clicking here.

I received this product to review. I really love them and stand behind my review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment