Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: Terry Treetop: Where's My Home



The Terry Treetop series has become one of mine and my children's favorites. When I was given the opportunity to review another book in the series I jumped on it. 

In this adventure Terry gets lost while following a butterfly. He can't find his way home and he's so hungry. All the animals he encounters are happy to share their food, but there's nothing like his moms apple pie.

As usual the characters in the book are adorable and sweet. There is a lesson at the end which is always a plus in my book. The illustrations are well done and go with the flow perfectly. I would expect nothing less from a Tali Carmi book.

I would recommend this story for kids ages 4-8. It is easy for younger kids to try to read independently, but interesting enough to keep older children's attention. 

I was given a copy of this book free to review. All opinions are my own. 

You can buy a copy for yourself  here.


No comments:

Post a Comment