Thursday, February 5, 2015

True Skin Care Under Eye Gel Review




The first place I started noticing wrinkles once I got into my thirties was my eyes. I guess it's true the eyes tell your age. I was excited to try True Skin Care soothing eye gel and for good reason IT WORKS!

First things first it smells great. I was actually very surprised by that since it's an eye gel and not like a lotion or cream. I loved the minty fresh smell rather than a medicinal smell most other eye creams and gels have. They gel really is soothing. It's cool and leaves the skin around the eyes fresh feeling.

I noticed a difference within just a few days. My eyes were less puffy and the lines were less noticeable. It works pretty fast. I really have no complaints about this product at all and would recommend to friends and families in a heart beat.

I was given a free sample of this product in return for a review. all opinions are my own.

You can buy this product here.


No comments:

Post a Comment