Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: The Healthy Me Team



I was recently given the opportunity to read this book. I enjoy children's books that also teach a lesson in an entertaining way. This book does just that. Kids will stay entertained as they read about the battle between vitamins and sugar all while teaching a lesson. I love how the author explains things ina  way kids can understand.

The story is fairly easy for older kids to read along, but younger ones will need help. I will also note this would be a great book for home schoolers. The illustrations are bright and follow the story nicely. Kids will get a kick out of all the cool looking characters.

Overall this is a very good book parents will feel good about sharing with their children. More so if you are teaching healthy eating habits. I would recommend this book for kids between 6-11 more so for home schoolers. 

I received a copy of this book free in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. 


You can buy the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment