Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review: Abigail and The Jungle Adventure





Once again Tali Carmi doesn't disappoint. This was the first in her Abigail series, but not the first I've read and reviewed. Every one of the Abigail books makes me wish more I was that little girl. Oh, to be able to travel anywhere on a magical bike! 

In this adventure Abigail travels to the jungle where she encounters many neat animals. She meets a young Indian boy names Nuka and visits his village. As always the illustrations follow the book perfectly and the story is easy to read. Kids will love to read about Abigail's magic bike and the adventures it takes her on. 

I would recommend this book for readers 4-8. It is easy for the youngest readers to practice sounding out words, but still entertaining enough to keep the attention of older children. 

One again Tali Carmi has impressed me with her ability to write wonderful children's books. I am glad my children have had the opportunity to read these and enjoy them. 

I received a copy of this book free to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment