Monday, September 19, 2011

Blaze Of Glory By M. Garzon Review


Author: M. Garzon
Publisher: Virtualbookworm.com Publishing
ISBN: ISBN-10: 1602648107

















Book Teaser:

Some fires can consume you.

Last year, I had it all. Two jumpers on the show circuit, a lot of wins, and a lot of attention - the good kind. But now I have nothing. My life is circling the drain. The only spark of light that exists for me is my new, forbidden passion. If my stepfather finds out, he will kill me. My twin brother, my only blood relative in the world, already begged me not to. But I can't help myself. If it can't be horses, it has to be...

My review:

Have you ever had a book you couldn't stop reading because you had to know what happened next? This was one of those books for me! The relationships were amazingly written and make the reader feel as though they have a part in them.

I usually don't like books written in first person. It has to be done just right to make the book not seem like a diary, the author accomplished that. Instead of pulling me out of the story I was drawn in. I felt as though I was part of Tea and her life. She became my best friend. I wanted to beat the crap out of her stepfather many times and wanted more than anything to see her and Jaden end up together.

The characters are well written and come alive in the pages. You want to be their friends. Any book that makes you forget it is a fictional story and you can't go down the street and visit the characters is an A+ in my book. The scenes are described to the point you can see yourself there. All together great writing by M. Garzon.

I love that the author keeps it real. She doesn't hide what teenagers have to face daily. Yes, there is mild sexual scenes and a few other things Conservative parents wouldn't like, but this book reflects real teenagers and real teenagers would relate to Tea. I would no problems allowing my daughter to read this, in fact she is right now.

I wouldn't say this book is only for teenagers. I enjoyed it so much I'd have sworn it was in fact written for adults. The author struck gold with this book. Move over Stephanie Meyer there's a new YA author on the block. There may be no vampires or werewolves, just reality at it's best. Way to go M. Garzon you have officially made it onto my top authors list! I can't wait to read a lot more books by you.

If your looking for a great read for yourself or a teenager in your life you won't regret getting this book. It will keep you turning the pages and wanting more.

To buy Click here
To learn more about M Garzon Click here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment