Sunday, September 18, 2011

Get to know Channing & Co.


                          


It is my pleasure to introduce everyone to Channing & Co, makers of beautiful, unique jewelry. I was instantly drawn to their wonderful children's collection. They go way beyond the classic charm bracelets and cutesy earrings. They have created a stylish line that follows today's fashion trends. Best yet they are affordable with pieces ranging from $6 to $40.


Little Girls Pearl Wrap Bracelet
Channing & Co's children's pieces would make great gifts. They offer everything from crosses for religious ceremonies to skulls for Halloween, or in my oldest daughters case skulls are for anytime. These quality bracelet's would make any girls day. There is love put into every bead and it shows in the wonderful quality of these pieces. These bracelets are something your children will hold onto and pass down to their children.


I truly believe the best children's products out right now are mommy made. No one knows kids and what they like as a mommy does. Channing & Co is a mommy owned and ran company. She takes pride in her work and reputation. You can feel confident when you buy from her that you are getting the best.


Channing & Co care about their customers. Unlike most jewelry shops they offer free repairs on anything they have made. The customer service is way above anything you see anymore. I like to compair it to the mom and pop shops of the 1930's and 40's. These types of places seem to be endangered species in today's society so it's a relief to see some companies bringing it back.


Channing & Co also offers a beautiful line of adult jewelry. From rings to watches they have something to match your taste or style. You can even match some of the adult pieces with the children's pieces for special occasions like weddings.  


                                                         

Check out Channing & Co I know you'll find something you'll love!!!!



  
Little Girls Turquoise Wrap Bracelet
Channing & Co has generiously given me a beautiful Little Girls's Turquoise Bracelet 9/30, a $40 value  to giveaway to one lucky winner. Fill out the form below it may take a second to load. US only please. See my rules.  

25 comments:

  1. I like the Chan Luu Style Leather Wrap Bracelet
    discriminating_diva at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Little Girls Pearl Wrap Bracelet for my Granddaughter
    ajsis at windstream dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother-of-Pearl-Stretch-Bracelet I would love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mother of pearl stretch bracelet! it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also like the black and gold large watch

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like the pearl stretch bracelet.
    GloriaDeal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to have the Chan Luu Style Leather Wrap Bracelet. helenkeeler@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the wood pave stretch bracelets too. I lost all my jewelry in a move 3 years ago so I drool over pieces all the time. Lol.

    http://www.channingscouture.com/item_274/Wood-Pave-Stretch-Bracelets.htm

    Leah Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the blue and copper wrap bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Wishbone Necklace.
    traymona(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chan Luu Style Leather Wrap Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the onyx and skull bracelet
    trixie420247 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this Pyrite Skull Rosary

    mylilpeanuts AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the #W-PSB1 Wood & Pave Stretch Bracelets.

    alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Vintage Chain & Agate Necklace is my favorite.
    smchester at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to get this for my mom:
    http://www.channingscouture.com/item_251/Brown-Silicone-Watch.htm

    sweepstakeswin84 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Crystal & Pearl Silver Necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Id love to have the crystal and pearl silver necklace

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the mother of pearl ring.

    unforgetable_dreamer_always (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like #CN1 Crystal & Pearl Silver Necklace

    gefr71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the little girls pearl wrap bracelet.
    alliesjunk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the great contest!
    bahjeep@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love the Full of Love Ring
    crystal l allen

    ReplyDelete