Friday, September 2, 2011

Lisa's Family

Tell us a little about you and your family.

I am Lisa 32, married to Steve 36 and we have 6 kids James is 13, Joshua 10, Mathew 8, Jacklynn 5, Madison 3 and Makenna is 15 months. We met while I was in high school and have been together ever since. We have been married for 12 yrs and have been together for 14 yrs in October. We never really said how many kids we would have and just let nature take it's course. I am a SAHM and Steve is a foreman with a Landscaping company!


1. What do you think it takes to be a good mother to lots of kids?

I believe that being a good mother to many kids means you give each child the same attention. You have to make sure they all feel loved and appreciated. And in return you get that same love back in my case times 6.


2. Maternity clothes or sweat pants whats the best choice?

Personally I wore lots of yoga pants. They are cheaper than maternity close and you can wear them when your not pregnant
 anymore


3. Does everyone eat together?

Yes we all eat dinner together. It's the only time of the day when people aren't running in all different directions and we can sit down and be a family and talk to one another about what happened that day



4. Best advice to new parents?

My advice to new parents is to just take one day at a time. It will be frustrating at times but it passes all to quickly!



5. What do you hope for your children's futures?

I hope my children grow up to be happy in whatever they do. I don't care whether they are a bag person at a supermarket or president as long as they are happy in whatever they decide.



6. One moral you really push in your children?

The one moral I try to really push is don't lie. It doesn't matter what you do we will always love you so make sure you tell the truth. If you get caught up in a lie it hard to get yourself out so just tell the truth from the beginning and you will never go wrong.


7. What's the best thing about your family?

The best thing about my family is watching the kids together. I grew up as basically an only child since my siblings were all older and weren't around. I swore I would never have that for my kids and no matter if one kid is mad at the other they still have someone to pay with. And to see them take up for one another is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment