Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have been given over 10 billion dollars or more


money

In the past year I have "won" over ten billion dollars, at least


 according to my spam mail. I have had long lost relatives


 leave me money. Thanks uncle Ahmed I wish I'd known you


 or even heard of you, or knew I had family in Africa.  Bank


 of Africa, Ouagadougou (yeah, Africa is always wanting to


 give me money) says I can have millions if I only come


 forward as next of kin. It's a pretty tragic story too. Aol is


 another big one that wants to give me money. I am always


 getting picked as their lucky number draw winner. The list


 goes on and on. Everyday I grow richer and richer


 according to my spam mail, so why can't I afford that trip to


 Paris?


I know these are all scams, but a woman can dream can't


 she. I can imagine a million things I could do with billions of


 dollars. I could get a cleaning lady! I would buy an island in


 the middle of nowhere, name it Stephopolis, and rule with


 an iron fist (this from the person who can't get her kids to


 clean their rooms). I would never cook again, have a


 chauffeur, a private jet, I'd have everything!




What would you do if all your spam mail was true?

1 comment:

  1. LOL Yeah, I think I've won or been left a ton of money according to my SPAM mail too. But if it were true, I think that right now I'd be using it to pay for a chiropractor and a massage!

    ReplyDelete