Friday, September 23, 2011

Dali Decals video review series part 1

I wanted to do something a little different for my Dali Decals review. I can sit here all day long and tell you why I love Dali Decals because they are great products, but I think showing is the best way for people to learn about these decals. I decided to do what I am calling the $10 makeover series of videos. Dali Decals has a huge section of $10 decals to choose from. I was able to redo to walls, my coffee maker, toilet (yes toilet), and a window.

This was so much fun to do and didn't take me much time at all. Dali provides everything you need to put up your decals, including a transfer tool (I call it a scraper), and a step by step guide.

Dali Decals produce quality products. As you will see in the video series they are durable, beautiful, and cost effective. You can find a decal to match any rooms style or color scheme. The problem you're going to have is picking just one! This series will run for the next five days and conclude with a great giveaway from Dali Decals . This is the first video in the series and I thought we'd start it with a laugh so here is:





To purchase Click here
To buy the same deal I used in this video Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment