Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bryton Pick review



I hate to floss! I am the person who lies to the dentist every time I go. My dentist isn't going to know what to say when I walk in there next time and am telling the truth. I'm not going to tell her that I'm using the Bryton pick at first. Let her for a few moments think it was her threats of imminent tooth demise that made me change my bad habit of not flossing regularly.

The Bryton pick is easy to use and durable. I love that it serves two purposes as a toothpick and flosser. I first used it at a restaurant and it worked great! Unlike floss it didn't take two hands. One quick sliding motion and I was done. I have been carrying it in my purse ever since. The Bryton pick would be great for kids to take to school as well. It's compact, making it easy to carry in the pocket of a back pack or purse.
This is a product I feel comfortable recommending to everyone. Dental care is as important as yearly doctor appointments. You won't be disappointed in this product. I know I wasn't!



Check out Bryton pick's website at:  http://www.brytonpick.com/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment