Sunday, September 25, 2011

Now we're cooking with Devo Olive Oil Company

I love using gourmet products. The problem is the kids are all kind of plain when it comes to their taste in foods. I needed to find a way to make our meals taste like they came out of a restaurant, yet prepare it in a way the kids would eat it too. Devo Olive Oil Company allows a mother who has been stuck on box food too long to prepare gourmet meals their kids will love too.

I am one of those parents that hides things in the food so my kids don't know it's there. Devo Olive Oil Company has made my life so much easier. Garlic is very good for people. Garlic is a natural antibiotic, and is helpful in preventing colds, this is great in my house where the kids are always bringing home germs. My grandmother always told me if you eat garlic you'll live to be a hundred.

I had to figure out a way to introduce garlic into the meals my children are going to eat. I want them to expand their taste buds and appreciate the different flavors of herbs and other flavor enhancers. this is where Devo Olive Oil Company comes in. They send me a bottle of Garlic Olive Oil to try. I could get into the benefits of using olive oil as well, but everyone already knows them.

The first recipe I made using Garlic Olive Oil was a Garlic, onion, and sausage omelet. It was a huge hit. The kids all loved them and even asked for seconds. Mission introduce garlic was a big success! (Recipe can be found below). That evening I thought why not make Garlic steak. I can not stress how much I love Garlic steak. The kids however, not so much. By pointing out they loved garlic in the omelets I was able to convince them to give it a try. It was another hit! In fact, my ten year old ate two helpings and this is the kid who won't eat anything unless it's free of all pepper, salt, or anything else that makes food taste good.

I am thrilled with the quality of Devo's Garlic Olive Oil. It made the house smell so good as it was heating up and the flavor was locked into each piece of meat. I had gotten some on my fingers and it washed right off. I wasn't smelling garlic on my fingers for three days. The bottle is attractive and looks great on my shelf too. I couldn't be more thrilled with Devo Olive Oil Company.

Devo Olive Oil Company carries a huge selection of products that can turn a basic cook into a great chef. I look forward to trying the Black Cherry Balsamic vinegar and lemon pepper linguine. Devo Olive Oil Company has brought back my joy of cooking.


Garlic, Onion, and sausage omelets.
3 eggs (beaten)
2 links of sausage chopped
1/4 cup chopped onion
Devo Garlic Olive Oil

Mix together in bowl, egg, sausage, and onion. Coat bottom of small frying pan or omelet pan with Devo Garlic Olive Oil, heat over medium for 2 minutes. Pour in the egg mixture. Cook for 2 minutes on each side, flipping carefully. Serve.



This is my video recipe for Garlic steak. I know it's not a pretty meal, but it is soooooo good!







I recieved this product free in exchance for a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment