Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nacho Mama Tees

                                       







Out of every horror character Micheal Myers scares me the most. There's something about that mask that sends a shiver down my spine. If a haunted house has someone dressed up as him forget about it, I'm not going in. It is because of this that I chose to review the a Camp Crystal Lake T-shirt from Nachomama Tees since Halloween is approaching fast.

I was thrilled with the quality of the shirt. It was 100% cotton and on the heavier side for cooler days. It fit my husband perfectly, which isn't easy since he's a bigger guy. This shirt did not shrink in the washer and dryer either which is great. That's a big problem around here. My sons size 16 T-shirts become like size 10 t-shirts. Another plus was the design did not peel or stick while in the dryer either.

The shirts at Nachomama Tees are affordable as well. They have a huge selection from Funny T-shirts to Vintage T-shirts. You will have no problem finding something everyone in the family will like! Make sure you check out their daily $6.99 deals and their best sellers too.

Nachomama Tees has provided a $15 gift certificate to their shop for one lucky winner. Fill out the form below to try to win this great prize. Form may take a second to load.

Sorry no bloggers can win, US only. See rules and disclaimers for other info on my giveaways.

14 comments:

  1. The scariest horror character ever has got to be the little girl from The Exorcist. Scares the crud out of me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freddy Krueger...dont know why.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Myers!
    mannasweeps (at) gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to go with Michael Myers also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scariest character ever has got to be the little girl from the Ring, oooh terrifying.
    blue65829 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hannabel lecter from silence of the lambs

    mylilpeanuts AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Freddy Krueger, only because my brother let me watch one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies when I was about four or five years old and I literally did not sleep for a week.

    the imagine tree at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freddy is! He has always given me the creeps!
    ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It definitely is Freddy, I mean everyone has to sleep at sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scariest one to me is that little girl from the ring. I hated when she came through the tv.

    BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hannibal lector
    susansmoaks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete