Friday, April 10, 2015

100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule Review



This 100% copper mugs is the bomb! It looks great in my home bar. It's unique and just adds that extra umph to the shelf. It has an old time feel that I love. Like it could have been in a bar in the 1700's. 

This mug is great for drinks. It seems to keep them colder longer and it won't break. Two big pluses! I love how fast and well this mug frosts up. I can't wait to sit on the porch this summer with a nice  frosty drink. This will be great for those frozen premixed drinks. Oh, I can't wait!

The mug comes with some awesome recipes. We have tried two and they were both excellent. I have a feeling my local barkeep won't have a clue how to make them so it'll have to stay at home drink recipes. 

Overall this is a top quality mug that should last me the rest of my life. The kids can do their best to break this and it's just not going to happen!

I recommend this to everyone!




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment