Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mr. Reliable Beard Oil - Unscented 1oz - Review



As you can see from the picture my husband has a ton of facial hair. The kids always hated how rough it felt and wouldn't snuggle with him. Once he had been using this a few times they all wanted to snuggle! It doesn't have a purfumey smell that a lot of men's products tend to have. I hate when my husband smells like me. I also hate that his facial hair is all over the place. This makes it so his facial hair is manageable. He can comb it away from his mouth so he's not eating it and I'm not kissing it! 
The Mr. Reliable beard oil is easy to use. A few drops massaged into the beard is all it takes. It softens the hair to the point it's as soft as the hair on his head. It also left his facial hair looking and feeling healthy. I thought about using it on my own hair! I find it unfair his product works better than mine!

I would recommend this to anyone with facial hair or who loves someone with facial hair. 


I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment