Monday, April 27, 2015

Alite Advanced LED Plant Grow Light Review



What do you want to grow? I have been starting roses in planters to put out this spring. They started as those almost bare sticks you buy at the hardware store. I put them in some pots and turned this light on them. Let me tell you, they've grown a foot in a month! They are going to look great when they get outdoors! 


I love the way the light looks from outside my window at night. I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what's going on in my house. Maybe I can convince them we are building a UFO or something.

I can't get over how great this light works more so since it's so affordable! I know I will be using this for many years to come. 

I recommend this to serious indoor growers. 


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment