Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream Review



I was skeptical that this cream would work when I got it. I was like how could melatonin work through the skin? I was pleasantly surprised when the Vita Sciences Maxasorb Melatonin Cream did in fact work.

After just a few days of using this I found myself falling asleep easier and staying asleep. It has really helped me get into a sleep pattern, which is something I haven't been able to do myself since having children. 

I love that the cream doesn't have a scent. I hate creams that smell all medicinal. I also love that this cream goes on smoothly and doesn't leave an oily or sticky film on my skin. In fact my skin is left feeling soft and silky. Another pro to this is the pump allows out a measured amount of cream so I don't over or under use it. It's so simple!

I recommend this to anyone who has issues sleeping or getting into a pattern.




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment