Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wild Naturals Eczema/Psoriasis Shampoo/Conditioner Review



Myself and my daughter have Psoriasis of the scalp and it can be so embarrassing. I was thrilled to get a chance to try this shampoo and see if it worked. I was happy when I noticed results fairly quickly after starting this. I was even happier that it was made with natural ingredients. I didn't have to worry about what myself or my daughter was putting on our heads. 
The shampoo lathered up nicely and did a great job cleaning our hair. I was pleased with the wonderful smell of both the shampoo and conditioner. While we are talking about the conditioner. I have to say how nice that is as well. It washed away perfectly and didn't leave a heavy film on our hair. In fact our hair was soft and manageable. 






Overall this is a top quality product that really works. My head isn't itching and there's barely a rash anymore! 

I recommend this to anyone with skin conditions that also effect the scalp. 


I received this to review. My opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment