Thursday, April 30, 2015

Black Derby Hat (Unisex) Review



My son was so excited to add this to the kid's dress up chest. He loves hats and is always excited to get a new one. I love when the hats are well made like this one so they last! 

This derby hat is designed perfectly. It's shape is spot on and is maintained even with the roughest of play. The ribbon adds to the authentic feel of this hat. It reminds me of my teens when everyone wanted a derby hat. 

This hat is get for a costume, but also to wear with an outfit. My daughter has a funky sense of style and matched this up with on of her outfits and it looked great. 

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great, well made, costume derby hat!






I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment