Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Glow Stick Bracelets - 100 Bracelets Review



Okay, 100 glow stick bracelets would go a long way in most families for parties etc, but with a family our size this set is perfect for just us. Each child received 11 bracelets that they hooked together and played with to make different shapes and objects. They had so much fun.

All of the bracelets worked that came in this set. Probably because they came well packaged so as not to bend or crack. There was a vast variety of colors which made it easy for the kids to mix it up. The bracelets were easy to get working and lasted a long time. They glowed very brightly as well. I couldn't have been more pleased with these. 

Overall these are top quality and a great value.

I would recommend these to everyone!


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment