Monday, April 27, 2015

Premium Organic Peppermint Lip Balm SPF 15 Review



Have you ever tried a lip balm once and just knew it was your new go to brand? I have with this Premium Organic peppermint lip balm. It has everything right to make it the perfect lip balm. From texture to flavor it's spot on!
This lip balm has a nice, soft peppermint flavor. It's not overwhelmingly strong nor too weak. The smell is heavenly as well. I love wearing this as it just makes me feel good. It's not a waxy lip balm. It's soft and goes on smoothly without a nasty build up. I love that I don't have to constantly reapply this as well.  


I think the absolute best part is it's organic and made with natural ingredients. That makes me feel great about using it. I can actually tell this is well made with care. Overall a top quality product.

I would recommend this to everyone!





I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment