Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Seat Cover for Dogs & Pets to Protect Your car Review



The worst part of taking our dog in our car is the mess. She leaves fur and drool everywhere. I used to have to clean the car every time we took her somewhere. That's why I was elated to try this seat cover for dogs and pets.
The cover was so easy to install and even anchored for extra safety. It even left a place for the seat belts to come through so the kids could still ride in the car as well. I was happy with how tightly this went in so I didn't have to worry about it or my dog sliding around. 
The seat cover is waterproof so even the drooliest dog isn't getting the car seats wet! The fabric is soft and cozy so the kids and the dog love it. I love that it's washable!

Overall a top quality product!


I would recommend this to anyone with dogs. 

I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment