Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Premium Lavender Essential Oil - 4oz Review



Oh how I love the smell of lavender. Just thinking about it relaxes me. I look forward to putting a few drops in my diffuser at night and reading a book. It's a great unwind after a stressful day.

This Avo Lavender Essential oil has just the right scent to it. It's not overpowering or weak. Just a few drops makes my room smell lovely. I love that it's pure and natural. I don't have to worry about a bunch of fillers taking away from this beautiful aroma. Nor do I have to worry about breathing in thins I don't want in my body. It comes with a handy dropper so I can measure out just the right amount. 
Overall this is a great product, which I love. 

I recommend this to anyone who loves essential oils. 






I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment