Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ava shower filter Review



Our skin is so dry and itchy. Mostly because of our terrible water. I always said I wished there was something we could do about it, but most of our options would cost a ton of money. Then I saw this! I couldn't wait to try the Ava Shower filter and see if it could help with our skin. 

I was glad it was easy to install. It took my about an hour. (I wasn't fully prepared when I started or it would have taken less time). It was fairly easy to hook up. I have to admit it isn't the prettiest thing, but hey with skin like ours who cares about looks. 

The Ava shower filter doesn't change the water pressure or the way our shower works, but it did really filter the water. My shower head didn't have the build up starting again nor did my tub look dull and filmy. Best of all our skin started clearing up. That was the number one thing I'd hoped for. I wish I'd known about this filter years ago.

I recommend this to anyone looking for an economical way to filter their shower water. It will improve your skin and your water!


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment