Monday, April 6, 2015

Luxy Beauty Care - Stretch Mark Cream Review



I have 17 year old stretch marks I never thought would look any better, but after using this for a while they did improve some. By no means are they gone fully, but they have faded for sure. I have no doubt this Luxy Beauty Care stretch mark cream would keep away new stretch marks or erase newer ones.

This cream is easy to use. I just massaged a little into my skin and that was it. It absorbed quickly and didn't leave a nasty sticky or oily film. My skin was left feeling soft and refreshed. I was able to dress right after with no marks or stains on my clothes.

This would be great for someone who has gained a lot of weight or lost a lot of weight. It would also be great for pregnancy. It's made with quality ingredients and it shows! 

I recommend this to everyone!




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment