Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quirky posters/prints by Pop Chart Lab: Product Review



I am so in love with these posters! Our family is a little quirky so the baseball poster we received fit in perfectly with who we are. Each of these posters has a ton of work and thought put into it. Our baseball one for example has worldwide teams broken down by plants, animals, etc. Then they are broken down into even more detailed subcategories. Truly awesome! 
The posters have bright, vivid colors that make them fit into modern designs. My poster was numbered, which I love. That means not everyone and their brother will have the same poster as me. It is perfect for framing, in fact would look better framed! 
I love all the different choices they have in posters and each is unique and just as detailed as all the others. Overall these are great pieces of artwork that will fit into homes or offices. 

I recommend to those who are looking for cool artwork. 





I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment