Friday, April 17, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review



I love how this Francois Et Mimi french press blends the old and new in it's design. It looks like it could have walked right out of a castle, yet has a modern feel to it as well. It's beautiful stainless steel design fit in beautifully with my appliances. 

This french press was really easy to use. I just added my coffee, then hot water, pressed and enjoyed. The coffee was amazing. Not a hint of bitterness, just pure coffee the way it should be enjoyed. I also feel like the stainless steel kept the coffee hot longer. 

It's so easy to use and the little extra time it takes to make the coffee is well worth it. I recommend this to everyone!


I received this to review. My opinions are my own! 






No comments:

Post a Comment