Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Betta Bridges Pets Liquid Glucosamine For Dogs Review.


I love my dog and want to do the best by her so when I had the opportunity to try this Betta Bridges Pet Liquid Glucosamine for dogs I was thrilled. I was pleased with how easy it was to give to my dog. I just added it to her wet food and she slopped it right up. I'm assuming it doesn't add a nasty flavor or she wouldn't do that. 
Another awesome thing about this product is how it supports the health of my dogs joints. I know all too well how that can effect a dog. As my last dog aged she had such horrible pain in her hips. If there is the slightest chance of me preventing that now I'm jumping on it!


 This is a well made product I am thankful to have had the chance to try.

I recommend this to all dog owners.


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment