Monday, April 13, 2015

Selfie Stick -Professional 2-in-1 Bluetooth Review



I may be older, but I know what a selfie is! We often go out on church girls nights and we love taking group pictures. The problem is someone always has to be left out to take the picture. Not anymore! Now that I have this Professional selfie stick no one has to be the odd man out again.

This selfie stick is easy to use. It took us a few minutes to figure it out, but once we did we were some picture taking fools! My daughter and I practiced with some silly pictures. It basically screws all together and then the phone locks into to the top. We turned it on and hit the button. It's literally that simple!


The selfie stick is made of strong, durable materials so it should last a long time. It is semi compact so it can fit into bigger purses or backpacks. Since it only takes a minute to set up taking pictures of the moment is a snap. 

This really is a great product I would recommend to anyone who loves to take selfies or group selfies!


I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment