Thursday, April 30, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review.



There is nothing better than a good face wash with a great konjac sponge and that's just what I got with this My Konjac sponge.This sponge feels hard like a stone before it gets wet, but with a little water and an awesome soap it's as soft as a pillow. In fact it kind of feels like a pillow! 


I love the way my skin feels after using this. It's soft and refreshed. It's like the sponge brought my skin to life and it glowed with happiness. I have had less break outs and discoloration since I've been using this. They are easy to dry. I just hand mine on my shower hook and it's ready to go the next time I want to use it. 


These sponges are made with vegetable fibers so they are all natural. Best of all they are never tested on animals. That's a huge plus for me! 

Overall these are a top quality product!

I recommend these to everyone! 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment