Saturday, April 4, 2015

Luxury 500 Thread Cotton Sheets, Queen Review



Luxury doesn't begin to describe these sheets. They feel amazing under my skin and look great too. You can feel and see the quality of these as soon as they are taken out of their package. 

The sheets fit my bed nicely. They don't slip off the corners like some other sheets do. I hate having to put my sheets back on my bed everyday. I also don't have to fight to get them on. They slip right over the corners.

These sheets don't retain heat making it hard to sleep. They stay at just the right temperature to be comfortable. They look stylish and lay just right. They look like sheets that cost a ton more money. The material is thick and cozy the stitch lines are perfect and strong. Overall a great quality product at an awesome price. 


To learn more or buy click here.
I received these to review. My opinion is 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment