Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pacifier Clip "Ladybird" Review



This beautiful, handmade pacifier clip is carved from wood found in German forests. How cool is that? I love all the little details put into making this. From the spots on the ladybug to the bright vibrant colors, everything is perfect. The clip hooks to my sons clothes tightly so there is no chance of it slipping off. The pacifier cord goes around the pacifier in a way it won't fall out. This is sure to save many a pacifiers from falling to the ground. Which is a huge risk for thrush. 
 This pacifier clip is sure to be complimented on many times as ours has. I couldn't be more thrilled with the quality and workmanship put into this!

I would recommend this to anyone with a baby.



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment