Saturday, April 11, 2015

Estate planning services Review



Having all our kids and owning our home it is important we have a will. I don't know why we put it off so long, but we did. When I had the opportunity to try this I jumped on it. I mean being able to make a will from the comfort of my home at my own pace! It doesn't get better than that. 

The site is so easy to use. It walked me through each step and made the process so easy. I literally just had to fill in the blanks. If I got stuck they were there to answer my question or give more information. Had I known how easy this was I never would have waited so long. Thank goodness nothing ever happened to us because who knows what would have happened to our children! Now I don't have to worry. I know where they will go and that they will be cared for.

Once I was finished answering all the questions I was able to print out my will and other documents. I had two witnesses sign and that was that. My legally binding will was done. 

What's even better about this site is the cost. It makes it affordable for anyone to be able to make their own will quickly and accurately. 

I recommend this service to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment