Monday, April 6, 2015

Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum Review



Vitamin C serum is like the fountain of youth. This has done so much for my skin. I love that just a few drops massaged into my skin can make so much of an improvement. I am getting old and the lines around my eyes and mouth are beginning to show that age. 

I love that this serum doesn't leave a film on my face. My skin is left feeling clean and glowing rather than oily or sticky. I can put my make up on top of this because it absorbs so quickly. Within days I began to see a difference in the fine lines and wrinkles. I could see my skin was starting to look my radiant and youthful. I couldn't have been more thrilled.

This Joyal beauty is made with quality ingredients and doesn't have a terrible smell. It has been easy to add this to my daily routine because it is such a great product. 

I recommend this to everyone looking for a more youthful appreance.



I received this to review. My opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment