Saturday, April 4, 2015

Arts and Crafts Organizing Box Review



When I was younger I had a caboodles and this reminds me of one of those. It's compact, but holds a ton of stuff. My daughters using it for her makeup right now. Let me tell you, that girl has A LOT of makeup. 

The case closes securely and can be carried around without any worries. The latch is strong and easy to use. It opens and closes with ease. The handle is attached to the top in a way it should never come apart or break. It's designed in a way it should last for many, many years to come.

The inside of the organization box has a tray with compartments for smaller items. It is easy to lift out and fits back in beautifully. Below the tray is a large compartment to put  bigger objects. My daughter keeps her mascaras and eyeliners in the tray and her compacts and shadows in the bottom. It works beautifully as a makeup case. 

Overall this is top quality and a great value for the price. 



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment