Wednesday, April 1, 2015

3600 Piece Glow in the Dark Loom Band Set 6 Colors Review



How do you get a group of ten and eleven year olds to be quiet for a few hours? You give them 3600 glow in the dark loom bands. The love to create things with these bands even more so when they glow!

I had a few of my daughters friends over to try out these bands. They aren't cheaply made and don't break easily. You really have to put some effort forth to get them to snap. The work great in any loom and really do glow brightly. The girls made everything from glow in the dark flowers to bracelets. 
The things these kids can make astounds me. 
There are 6 different colors in this set, which makes it easy to create so many different things. The colors are bright and vibrant, which means the look good even when it's not dark. I am happy to say I am now the proud owner of a glow in the dark carrot loom creation!

These looms bands are top quality and a better value than the ones you can buy in the store. The price is right for how many you get! 





I received these to review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment